A man has been offered £25,000 after the government failed to properly process damages owed to him under the Windrush Compensation Scheme. Thomas Tobierre, who arrived in the UK in 1960, was forced to ...
The changes include prioritising over-75s, granting advance payments and covering workplace and personal pension losses ...
Human Rights Watch on Thursday asserted that the British Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman’s findings of severe issues with the Home Office’s management of the Windrush Compensation Scheme ...
Clive Foster says action needed now to deliver justice to UK residents who had been wrongly classified as illegal immigrants ...
Reverend Clive Foster says he is in a 'hurry for justice' for victims without immigration status or compensation.
A leading campaigner on the Windrush scandal said he fears the Home Office could be working towards closing the compensation scheme meaning thousands will miss out and are retraumatised. His concerns ...
Victims of the Windrush Scandal will get 75% of their compensation in advance, as part of changes to the government scheme. The Home Office said applicants aged 75 and over, as well as those with ...
This article is brought to you by our exclusive subscriber partnership with our sister title USA Today, and has been written by our American colleagues. It does not necessarily reflect the view of The ...
The Home Office has unveiled new reforms to the Windrush compensation scheme to prioritise over 75s and grant advance payments during compensation reviews. Older and more vulnerable claimants will now ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results