The Cool Down on MSNOpinion
Coastal residents on edge after terrifying surge in shark attacks: 'The shark fully breached out of the water'
"It's obviously an area where sharks congregate." Coastal residents on edge after terrifying surge in shark attacks: 'The ...
Over the 48-hour period, an 11-year-old's surfboard was bitten by a shark after an encounter, and a 12-year-old boy was ...
Shark attacks in 2025 were back to a normal level after a down year in 2024. California continues to overindex in unprovoked ...
The International Shark Attack File found Australia to be the location of the greatest number of deadly attacks in 2025.
Australia’s reputation for shark attacks is well-deserved. The creatures thrive in the continent’s warm, nutrient-rich waters. It has the second-highest number of shark bites globally, after America, ...
According to a study published Wednesday, the Florida Museum says that Florida saw 11 unprovoked shark attacks — none of them ...
A shark mauled a surfer off an ocean beach in Sydney on Monday in the Australian city's third shark attack in two days, authorities said. The surfer, believed to be in his 20s, was in a critical ...
Three shark attacks struck Sydney beaches in just over 24 hours, police said. A man in his 20s and a 12-year-old boy were critically injured with severe leg wounds; both were hospitalized. An ...
A popular Hawaiian vacation destination has been closed to the public after a surfer suffered a shark bite earlier this week. The incident happened shortly after 3 p.m. on Nov. 5, when a surfer was ...
Shark sightings and encounters have dramatically increased over summer in Sydney but government fisheries experts insist that does not mean there are more in the water.
A 12-year-old mauled by a shark in Australia’s Sydney Harbour has been identified as Nico Antic, with a family friend saying the boy had suffered “devastating injuries”. At such a critical moment in ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results