Miami high rise collapse: Around-the-clock rescue effort continues as federal team preps for probe Photos of missing people are posted on a fence near the site of the Champlain Towers South Condo ...
SURFSIDE, Fla. (NewsNation Now) — 159 people are still missing as the search for survivors continues after part of a 12-story condo building in Florida collapsed. Officials confirmed that four people ...
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (CBS12) — Police identified the victim in the building collapse in Miami Beach on Monday. Miami Beach police said 46-year-old Samuel Landis is in critical condition at Jackson ...
Rescuers continued their desperate search throughout the night for any survivors in the partial collapse of a 12-story condominium building in Surfside that killed at least four people and trapped ...
Surfside residents come together for an emotional first look at proposed designs honoring those lost in the condominium ...
A woman missing in the deadly Florida condo building collapse called her husband as the tragedy unfolded — and said she saw a sinkhole where the pool used to be before the line went dead, according to ...
The first lawsuit has been filed in Miami against the designers and builders who worked on the construction of a pedestrian bridge at Florida International University that collapsed last week and ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results